Thursday, January 15, 2009

You know, maybe I should actually make a go of this.

I would like to find some green and gold layout and background type stuff, with maybe a sort of tree theme?

But I don't think I could do the whole educational blog thing, where I link studies and articles and stuff and talk about it. So yeah. I think this would just be a sort of my observations about life thing. Rather like my blog on the Sims 2 site. Which hey, some people read that. I even got the occasional guestbook signing from some little kid who said that my blog made them think about prejudice.

I will think and explore layout options. Maybe I could actually make something out of this.

What do you do when you need to check on a pizza in the oven but there's a cat in your lap who is very emphatic about not wanting to get up?

No comments: